Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 (5-oz), each cut into 3 thin pieces
2 tbsp, divided
2 tbsp, chopped
Ground black pepper
New Recipe: Chicken Francese
- Preheat the oven to 200° F (95° C). Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by lining it with a drip tray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix tapioca, all-purpose flour, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
- In a skillet over medium, heat oil and butter (1 tbsp). Dip the chicken pieces in the tapioca mixture. Dip in the beaten eggs.
- Cook chicken in the skillet for 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the chicken in the oven (this will allow it to keep warm).
- Over medium-low, add butter (1 tbsp) to the skillet. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add whipping cream, chicken broth, wine, parsley, juice, salt, and ground black pepper. Stirring, cook until the mixture has reduced. Serve your Easy Chicken Francese with the sauce. Enjoy!