Boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 lbs, cut into 2-inch-cubes
1 1/2 tbsp
2 tsp, minced
2 cloves, minced
Rice wine vinegar
Chicken Recipes: Orange Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C/Gas mark 5).
- Place chicken in a bowl. Add salt and olive oil. Toss to coat. Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Make the sauce: combine cornstarch and water in a bowl until incorporated. In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch mixture, orange juice, zest, soy sauce, chili paste, brown sugar, garlic, and vinegar. Bring to a simmer. Keep cooking for 3 minutes, or until has thickened.
- Then, pour the orange sauce over the baked chicken. Toss to coat. Serve.