Chicken breast halves
4, boneless, skinless
4 tbsp., divided
Heavy whipping cream
½ cup, heavy
1 tbsp., minced
Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce
- Add chicken and 1 tbsp. butter to a large skillet and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pan and stir well to loosen the bits from the pan bottom.
- Add whipping cream and bring the sauce to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add rosemary and the rest of the butter and stir well until the butter is melted.
- Place the cooked chicken in the pan and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Before serving, pour the sauce over the chicken top.