Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 (15.25 oz) box
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C/Gas mark 5). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine devil's food cake mix, large eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla with a mixer until blended. Place confectioners’ sugar into another bowl.
- With a medium cookie scoop, drop dough into the confectioners’ sugar. Coat. Form the dough into balls.
- Place the dough balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes, until the bottoms of the Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are set but the center looks a bit undercooked. Before transferring the cookies to a wire rack, let the cookies cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Serve and enjoy!