1/2 cup, softened
2 oz, melted
Pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 tsps
2 h 5 m
2 h 10 m
- Beat butter with sugar on medium until creamed together. Add milk, vanilla, and egg. Mix until combined.
- Combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Add into the batter. Beat on medium-low until dough forms.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 30-second blasts.
- Divide the dough in half. Mix the melted chocolate into one half.
- Prepare a work surface by flouring it. Turn each dough half out onto the prepared surface. Roll out. The dough should be 1/8-inch thick and rectangular.
- Place the chocolate dough over the other. Press together and trim excesses. Roll into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Then, slice into 1/4-inch thick slices. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 425° F (210° C/Gas mark 7).
- Bake the Pinwheel Cookies for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!