2 cups, fresh sliced
Frozen hash brown potatoes
4 cups, thawed
Ground black pepper
1 ½ cups
1 cup, shredded
Christmas Morning Casserole
1 h 30 m
1 h 70 m
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over a medium-high heat until brown. Drain, set aside.
- Add mushrooms and onion to the skillet and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish and grease it with butter. Add potatoes to the dish and sprinkle them with salt, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Add bacon, onions, and mushrooms.
- Beat eggs with milk and parsley in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the casserole and top with cheese. Cover and keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for 1 hour or until set.