Fully cooked whole ham
Packed brown sugar
Apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cup
Easy Glazed Ham
3 h 10 m
3 h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 325º F (160º C/Gas mark 3).
- Place a roasting rack in a roasting pan. Place the ham on the rack. Score the ham diagonally. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 hours, or until warmed throughout.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium, vinegar, whisk sugar, Dijon, and cider together. Bring to a boil. Then, allow to simmer for 10 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- During the last 45 minutes of baking, brush the meat with the brown sugar mixture every 15 minutes. A thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the ham should read 140° F (60° C).
- Brush with the brown sugar mixture again. Before slicing, allow the baked ham to rest for about 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!