Ground black pepper
1/2 cup, grated
1 lb, trimmed
Cooking Asparagus: Asparagus Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (210° C/Gas mark 7). Use a cooking spray to prepare a baking sheet.
- In a shallow bowl, season flour with salt and ground black pepper. In a separate bowl, place eggs. Whisk in water (2 tbsp).
- In another bowl, place breadcrumbs. Stir in the cheese.
- Dip asparagus in the flour mixture. Then, dip in the egg. Next, dip in the breadcrumbs. Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until crispy. Serve and enjoy your Asparagus Fries!