Extra-virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
Cooking Spaghetti Squash
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Prepare a rimmed baking sheet: line it with parchment paper.
- Cut off the top and bottom ends of the spaghetti squash. Stand it upright. Slice through it from the top to the bottom.
- Scoop the seeds and discard them. Drizzle the insides with oil (1 tsp per each half). Rub all over the inside. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the squash halves on the baking sheet (cut-side down).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until the interiors are fork-tender.
- Then, fluff the interiors using a fork. Serve and enjoy your Spaghetti Squash!