Corned beef brisket
Ground black pepper
Wood smoking chips
Corned Beef: Amazing Smoky Flavor!
3 h 0 m
3 h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 275° F (135° C).
- Rinse the meat under cold water. Pat dry.
- Combine black pepper, sugar, onion powder, coriander, paprika, garlic, and mustard in a bowl. Rub over the beef.
- Place the wood smoking chips in the bottom of a roasting pan. Add water to come up 1 inch. Place the beef on the rack in the roasting pan.
- Smoke the corned beef in the preheated oven for 2 hours. Then, cover with foil. Cook for 1 hour (until the internal temperature is 185° F/85° C). Serve and enjoy your Smoked Corned Beef!