1 (15 oz) can
Sweetened condensed milk
1 (14 oz) can
Double pie crust
Thick caramel sauce
1 1/2 tsp
Creepy Caramel Pie
1 h 0 m
1 h 20 m
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (210° C/Gas mark 7).
- In a saucepan over medium-low, combine pumpkin, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and condensed milk. Whisk to combine. Remove from heat. Allow to cool for about a minute. Whisk in eggs.
- Unroll 1 crust into the bottom of an 8-inch pie plate. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust. Top with caramel sauce. With a butter knife, swirl the flavors together but do not combine them.
- Cover with the second pie crust. With a toothpick, draw a skeleton's face. Cut out the sketch. Crimp the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350° F (175° C). Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Before serving, allow the Caramel Pie to cool.