1 head, cut into florets and then into small pieces
Chili powder or paprika
1 tbsp. (avocado, sunflower, grape seed, or canola)
Crispy Baked Cauliflower
- Heat the oven to 450° F/230° C/Gas Mark 8.
- Prepare a metal baking sheet and drizzle it with 1 tbsp. oil.
- Spread cauliflower over the baking sheet, stir well so that it’s coated with oil, and sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients (from potato starch to chili powder).
- Try to arrange cauliflower pieces so that there are even spaces between them. If there is not enough space in one sheet, divide it between 2 sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Toss once in the middle of the cooking process.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or potatoes or use the cauliflower as a filling for tacos or wraps.