Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
¾ cup, lite
2 cloves, crushed
Fresh ginger root
1 tbsp, minced
1 can (20 oz), drained, pineapple juice reserved
Crockpot Chicken Thighs with Honey
4 h 10 m
4 h 20 m
- Pour the oil into a skillet and heat it. Add chicken and cook it over medium heat until the chicken thighs are evenly browned. Transfer them into the crockpot.
- Use a small bowl to combine the next 5 ingredients (from honey to ginger root) and add the pineapple juice. Pour the mixture into the crockpot.
- Cook the dish for 4 hours on High, covered. Add pineapple chunks right before you serve it.
- Use a middle-sized bowl to mix corn flour and water.
- Take the chicken thighs out of the crockpot.
- Add the corn flour mixture to the sauce in the crockpot to make it thicker. Poor it over the chicken thighs.