2 8-oz packages, at room temperature
1 prepared graham cracker crust
Frozen whipped topping
½ cup, thawed
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
4 h 10 m
4 h 30 m
- Preheat oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs, one by one.
- Ladle one cup of the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Add pumpkin and spices into the remaining cream cheese, mix gently until well blended.
- Carefully pour or spoon the pumpkin batter onto the white one into the crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or more until the center has almost set. Remove from oven, let cool.
- Chill the cooled cheesecake for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Slice up and serve topped with whipped topping.