1 1/2 cups
3 tbsp, grated
Dried Italian seasoning
Ground black pepper
Bone-in pork chops
2 1/4 lb
Easiest Baked Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (220° C/Gas mark 8).
- In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, cheese, oil, seasoning, salt (3/4 tsp), and ground black pepper (3/4 tsp).
- Place the pork in a bowl. Toss to coat with water (1 tbsp). Next, add the pork chops to the bag. Shake to coat. Press firmly.
- Set a wire rack on a baking sheet. Place the pork chops on the rack. Top with the remaining panko mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until dark golden. Serve and enjoy your Oven-Baked Pork Chops!