¾ cup, chopped
¼ cup, chopped
Margarine or butter
1 cup, shredded
3 cups, cooked, diced
2 cups, cooked, diced
Easiest Ham Potato Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Add onion, green pepper, and margarine or butter to a skillet and cook until tender.
- Add flour and pepper, stir well, then add milk and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously.
- Reduce the hat to low and add cheese and mayonnaise. Keep stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add the remaining potatoes and ham, stir well, and transfer the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.