1 cup, grated
1/2 lb, chopped
Ground black pepper
How to make Cloud Eggs fluffy
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (220° C/Gas mark 8). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks appear. Carefully fold in the cheese and ham. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Spoon the egg mixture onto the baking sheet. Make wells in the centers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes, or until golden.
- Spoon egg yolks into the centers. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Bake for 3 minutes, until just set. Serve and enjoy your Cloud Eggs!