Chocolate chip cookie dough
Red food coloring
Easy Dracula Dentures
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4). Prepare 2 baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 1 ½-inch balls. Place the dough on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes, until golden. Before cutting in half, allow them to cool completely.
- Place vanilla frosting in a bowl. Add a few drops of red food coloring. Stir. Spread a thin layer onto cookie halves.
- Place marshmallows around the edges of half of the cookie halves. Top with the remaining cookie halves. To make fangs, stick almonds on each side. Serve and enjoy your Easy Dracula Dentures!