Extra-virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1 tbsp, chopped
Easy Filet Mignon
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Heat oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high.
- Season the meat with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add steak to the skillet when the oil is about to smoke. Cook the meat for 5 minutes, or until seared. Flip. Add chopped rosemary and butter. Baste the meat with butter. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Cook for 5 minutes (for medium). Before slicing, remove the steak from the skillet and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy your Filet Mignon!