Chicken breast halves
6, skinless, boneless
3 cloves, minced
½ cup, diced
3 cups, chopped
2 tsp., chopped
1 tbsp., chopped
¼ cup, chopped
Easy Mediterranean Chicken
- Add the first two ingredients (from oil to white wine) to a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each site or until golden. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add garlic to the pan and sauté for 30 seconds. Add onion and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bring the mixture to a boil. Make the heat lower, add ½ cup white wine, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add thyme and basil and keep simmering for 5 more minutes.
- Place chicken to the heat again and cover. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside and well-cooked.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 1 more minute.