2 ½ cups
1 cup, chilled, cut into pieces
Easy Pie Crust
- Add flour, butter, and salt to a food processor and make about 10 1-sec pulses. The mixture must resemble coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cider vinegar.
- Pour half of the vinegar mixture into the flour mixture. Make about three 1-sec pulses.
- Add the rest of the vinegar mixture and make eight more 1-sec pulses.
- Place the dough on a wooden surface, pat it into a round shape, and divide in half.
- Out of each half, make a disc of 5 inches wide.
- Use a plastic wrap to wrap the discs and keep it in the fridge for at least 30 min until it’s ready to use.