Spice cake mix
1 (18.25 oz.) package
Instant vanilla pudding
1 (3.4 oz.) package
Pumpkin pie spice
Cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
2 (3.4 oz.) packages
1 cup, chopped
English toffee bits
Easiest Pumpkin Dessert
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish and lightly grease it.
- Add the first seven ingredients (from the cake mix to the pie spice) to a large mixing bowl to combine and pour the batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes and let it cool on a wire rack to the room temperature. Cut the cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine milk and the cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling, whisk together, allow to set for about 2 minutes, and fold the topping into the pudding batter.
- Arrange 1/3 of the cake cubes in the large bowl, top them with 1/3 of the cream mixture and sprinkle with 1/3 of the pecans and toffee bits.
- Repeat with all the remaining ingredients and keep the trifle in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.