1 lb., chopped
1 ½ cups, cooked, cubed
Condensed cream of broccoli soup
1 (10.75 oz.) can
1/3 cup milk
½ cup, shredded
1 tbsp., melted
Dried bread crumbs
Effortless Chicken Divan
- Heat the oven to 450° F/230° C/Gas Mark 8.
- Place broccoli in a saucepan and add enough water to cover it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, and drain.
- Place broccoli in a 9-inch pie plate and top with chicken.
- Add the cream of soup and milk to a bowl, stir well, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle the mix over cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown and bubbly.