1, green end trimmed
6 tbsp, melted
1/4 cup, shredded
Eggplant Recipes: Baked Eggplant
- Slice the eggplant into rounds. Arrange on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet. Sprinkle the eggplant with salt. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, melt butter. In a separate bowl, mix breadcrumbs, cheese, paprika, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Dip the eggplant into the melted butter. Dip in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the eggplant on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip. Bake for 6 minutes more, or until golden brown. Serve.