1 1/2 tbsps
1/4 cup, melted
Frozen corn kernels
1 1/2 cups
How to Make Cornbread Ethereal
1 h 0 m
1 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350° F (170° C).
- Prepare a 9-inch cast-iron skillet by oiling it. Put the oiled skillet in the oven.
- Sift together cornmeal, white sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Whisk together vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and milk in a separate bowl. Pour the oil mixture over the cornmeal mixture. Add butter and corn kernels. Stir together.
- Pour the batter into the hot skillet. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until browned. Use a toothpick to check for doneness: insert it in the center and check if it comes out clean.