Frosted red velvet cupcakes
White candy melts
Sour candy disks
Small chocolate candies
Red gel icing
Spooky Cake Pops
- Crumble the cupcakes and put into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll into 6 to 8 1-in balls, arrange on the baking sheet. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball.
- Dip each cake pop into candy melts, press a sour candy disk into the centers and attaché a small chocolate candy to the sour candy disk using the remaining candy melts. Let set.
- Draw bloodshot lines with red gel icing and serve.