Fresh ground pepper
Shredded muenster cheese
Shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Mixture of half cream and half milk
Cubed Velveeta cheese
Fantastic Macaroni Casserole
- Heat the oven up to 350°F/177°C/gas mark 4.
- Spread butter on a deep baking dish.
- Pour water into a large pot and bring water to its boiling point.
- Add macaroni and one tablespoon oil. Cook for about 7-8 minutes. Drain. After that, return to the pot.
- Place 8 tablespoons of butter into a small saucepan. Add macaroni.
- Take a large bowl and combine Muenster cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Add 1 ½ cups of the shredded cheeses, the mixture of half cream and half milk, the cubed cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper to the macaroni.
- Put into a casserole dish. Top with ½ shredded cheese. After that, dot with butter. Bake for half an hour.