¾ cup + 1 ½ tbsp.
1 ¾ tsp.
1 2/3 cups
Fluffy Japanese Pancakes
- Add eggs to a large bowl and whisk quickly.
- Add milk and vanilla and whisk again. Add sugar and whisk.
- Add baking powder and flour and whisk slowly until it incorporates well.
- Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook on a stove top griddle brushing it with vegetable oil. Heat the griddle on medium.
- Brush the inside of each egg ring with a pastry brush.
- Place the rings on the top of the griddle and let them sit for 1 minute. Fill about a half of each ring with the pancake batter.
- Cook on a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the batter starts to form bubbles.
- Lift each egg ring gently and flip it carefully to make it cook on the other side. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve with syrup, butter, or your favorite berries.