1 tbsp., chopped
1 cup, cooked, shredded
Smoked cheddar cheese
Fried Bacon Sandwich
- Heat a grill or a broiler and place the bacon under it. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until crispy.
- Put the next five ingredients (from mayonnaise to chicken) in a bowl and stir well.
- Spread the butter on the both sides of the bread.
- Place cheese on 4 bread slices and spread the chicken mixture over them. Add bacon to each sandwich and cover with another slice of bread.
- Prepare a large non-stick frying pan and heat it over a low heat.
- Cook the sandwiches in batches for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until the cheese is melted.