Skin-on chicken thighs
Ground black pepper
3 tbsps, divided
4 cloves, minced
Packed brown sugar
Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Season the chicken with 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place 2 tbsps unsalted butter in an oven-proof skillet. Melt over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the skillet. Sear for 3 minutes, until brown. Transfer the chicken thighs to a plate.
- Place 1 tbsp unsalted butter. Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic. Stirring, cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Add sugar, honey, dried oregano, dried thyme, and dried basil. Stir well. Return the chicken thighs to the skillet.
- Bake the Garlic Chicken Thighs for 25 min, or until the juices run clear.