1 ¼ lb., skin and bones removed
Freshly ground black pepper - ¼ tsp.
6 tbsp. (can be replaced by melted butter)
3 tsp., minced
2/3 cup, freshly grated
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins
- Turn on the oven to preheat to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Remove any excess fat from the tenders.
- Arrange in separate shallow bowls:
- all-purpose flour mixed with salt and pepper,
- olive oil or melted butter mixed with garlic,
- dry breadcrumbs mixed with basil, paprika, and parmesan.
- Coat chicken in the flour mixture, then dip into garlic-flavored oil/butter, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange coated chicken tenders on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, bake for 5 to 7 minutes more. Ready chicken tenders will be golden brown, and if you have a cooking thermometer, it should read 165°F/75°C.
- Enjoy hot with your favorite dipping sauce!