1 cup and 2 tbsps
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 (16 oz) package
6, cut in half crosswise
Black decorating gel
Ghost Cupcakes for Hallowen
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 5). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup and 2 tbsps all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift together.
- In a separate bowl, beat white sugar and butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Mix in the dry mixture alternately with milk. Beat until blended.
- Bake for 20 minutes (use a toothpick to check for doneness: insert it in the center and see if it comes out clean). Remove from the oven. Cool the cupcakes on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Then, remove the cupcakes from the muffin tin and let them cool completely.
- Frost with a thin layer of frosting. Place a marshmallow half in the center of each cupcake.
- Prepare a work surface by dusting it with confectioners' sugar. Roll white fondant out into a 1/16-inch thick circle. With a cookie cutter, cut out circles.
- Drape the fondant circles over the marshmallows. Using decorating gel, make eyes. Enjoy your Ghost Cupcakes!