Medium sweet potatoes
6, peeled, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
1 1/4 cup
3 tbsps, softened
Apple cider vinegar
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4). Prepare two 13x9 baking dishes by greasing them.
- Arrange sliced sweet potatoes in the prepared dishes.
- In a bowl, stir together apple cider, sorghum, butter, mustard, vinegar, salt, and cinnamon. Pour over the sweet potatoes. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until tender. Remove the foil. Bake 5 minutes more until the glaze looks syrupy.
- Before serving, sprinkle the glazed sweet potatoes with nuts and drizzle with the glaze.