Gluten-free honey nut cereal
2 1/2 cup
Packed brown sugar
1/3 cup, melted
1 can (15 oz)
1 can (12 oz)
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars
1 h 40 m
1 h 60 m
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4). Prepare a 9x9-inch square baking pan by greasing it.
- Crush cereal into fine crumbs using a food processor. In a bowl, combine crumbs, butter, and 3 tbsp brown sugar. Blend until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 7 minutes, until it's lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- Heat the oven to 425° F (210° C).
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour into the crust and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350° F (175° C/Gas mark 4). Bake for about 40 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for doneness: insert it in the center and see if it comes out clean. Allow to cool. Then, refrigerate until chilled.
- Before serving, dust with powdered sugar and slice into squares. Enjoy your Gluten-free pumpkin bars!