2 cloves, chopped
4 oz, cubed
Ground black pepper
Green Spaghetti with Poblano Pepper
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil. Turn the broiler to high.
- Arrange the peppers on the prepared sheet. Broil until blackened. Transfer to a heat-proof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow them to steam for about 10 minutes. Remove the wrap. Peel the skins. Remove stems and seeds. Chop.
- In a blender, blend peppers, onion, cilantro, and garlic until smooth.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium. Add the pepper mixture. Add vegetable stock. Cook for 3 minutes, or until thickened.
- Pour water into a pot. Add salt. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti. Cook according to the package instructions. Drain the spaghetti.
- Add cream cheese to the sauce. Stir. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Toss the spaghetti with the sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy your Green Spaghetti Noddles!