Skin-on salmon fillets, 6 oz each
Fresh chives, chopped
Grilled Salmon with a Kick
3 h 20 m
3 h 35 m
- Whisk Sriracha with honey and lemon juice. Reserve ½ cup.
- Place salmon into a Ziploc bag. Add the marinade and seal the bag.
- Let sit in the fridge at least 3 hours. Turn occasionally to let marinate through.
- When your grill is on, heat it to high; brush the grates with oil.
- Transfer salmon to the grill, let cook for 5 minutes per side, occasionally basting with the reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.