Ground black pepper
1, peeled, chopped
Red bell pepper
1 1/2 tsp
Hot pepper sauce
Ground Beef Recipes: Best Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (160° C/Gas mark 3).
- Combine garlic croutons, ground black pepper, chili, thyme, and cayenne in the food processor. Pulse until the texture is fine. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the food processor, pulse onion, carrot, red pepper, and garlic until chopped. Combine the onion mixture, ground sirloin, and chuck with the crouton mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Add egg. Combine.
- Place in a 10-inch-loaf pan. Pack to achieve the meatloaf shape.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Turn the meatloaf out of the loaf pan onto the baking sheet.
- Then, insert a temperature probe at a 45°-angle. Set for 155° F.
- To make the glaze, combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, honey, and cumin in a bowl.
- After the meatloaf has been baking for 10 minutes, brush the glaze onto it.