Ground black pepper
1 1/2 cup, finely crushed
1/2 cup, grated
Guilt-Free Fried Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pat chicken dry. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine flour, pork rinds, grated cheese, paprika, and garlic powder. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs. Dip in the flour. Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until golden. Serve and enjoy your Keto Fried Chicken!