1 1/2 lb (80% lean 20% fat)
1 1/2 tsp
Hamburger Recipes: Premium Burger
- Preheat the grill to 375° F (190° C).
- Place the beef in a bowl. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and black pepper. Mix.
- Divide into four parts. Press into the shape of a patty (3/4-inch-thick). Make an indention in the center.
- Place the patties on the preheated grill. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for 4 minutes, or until medium-well. 1 minute before removing the patties, add cheese.
- Serve the patties on buns. Top with lettuce, onion, pickles, or other toppings.