Medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp, melted
1 clove, grated
1 tsp, chopped
Ground black pepper
Nonfat Greek yogurt
Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
1 h 0 m
1 h 10 m
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (210° C/Gas mark 7). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil.
- Cut parallel slits in the sweet potatoes, leaving the bottom intact. Space the slices 1/8-inch apart.
- In a bowl, mix butter, oil, garlic, salt (1/4 tsp), thyme, and ground black pepper (1/4 tsp). Rub the sweet potatoes with the mixture. Arrange the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until tender. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven halfway through and nudge the layers apart if they're sticking together.
- To make the sauce, combine yogurt, scallions, salt, and pepper. Serve the Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with the sauce.