Small butternut squash, peeled, small chopped
Small zucchinis, cut in thin half-moons
2 cups, quartered
Extra virgin olive oil
Healthy Butternut Squash Salad
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a large bowl, toss butternut squash cubes with olive oil, rosemary, and salt. Place on a baking sheet in one layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Peel and dice the mushrooms. In the same bowl toss them with olive oil, rosemary, and salt. Add the mushrooms to the squash and roast for 5 more minutes.
- Toast pine nuts with pumpkin seeds in a dry pan until crunchy.
- Arrange spinach on 2 plates. Add cherry tomato quarters, zucchini and half-moons. Top with baked squash and mushrooms, sprinkle with pine nuts and pumpkin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze the juice of one lime over each plate and serve.