Panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp, melted
1/4 cup, chopped
Ground black pepper
Healthy Fried Pickles
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (220° C/Gas mark 8). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pat the pickle slices dry with paper towels. Combine bread crumbs, butter, chopped dill, garlic powder, and cayenne. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Put eggs in another bowl. Then, put all-purpose flour in a separate bowl.
- Toss the pickle slices in flour. Dip them in the beaten eggs. Toss the slices in the bread crumbs. Arrange the pickle slices on the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve with ranch dressing if desired. Enjoy your Oven-Fried Pickles!