1 ½ tbsp.
1 ½ tsp.
Pure maple syrup
Healthy Glazed Salmon
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Prepare a big rimmed cookie sheet and line it with foil. If the fish is too large, you may need two sheets.
- Combine the next five ingredients (from mustard to salt) in a small bowl so that it remind of a thick paste.
- Place the salmon on foil cover it with the mustard paste using the back of a spoon.
- Pull the foil over the salmon so that the paste doesn’t touch the foil or stick to it.
- Bake the fish for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and open the foil. Beware of hot steam!
- Turn on the “Broil” mode of your oven, drizzle maple syrup over the salmon and place it back in the oven.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, remove the dish from the oven, and serve.