3 cloves, minced
to taste, freshly cracked
Honey Garlic Salmon
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Prepare a baking sheet and line it with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Put the salmon filet on the baking sheet, skin side down. Spread the fillet with honey and sprinkle with garlic evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 7 to 10 minutes (it may be longer for a thicker filet).
- Turn on the broiler and put the salmon under it for 5 to 7 minutes. Cook until salmon is golden on the outside and is ready inside.
- Insert a spatula between the skin and the flesh. The skin should stick to the parchment. Serve.