Ground black pepper
Instant Pot Recipes: Chicken Wings
- Prepare 2 baking sheets: line them with aluminum foil.
- Place the wings in a bowl. Add garlic powder, paprika, salt, and ground black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside the pot. Add the chicken. Secure the instant pot lid. Press the manual setting. Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH. Then, do a quick release.
- To make the sauce: Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Add hot sauce. Whisk.
- Heat the broiler to HIGH.
- Place the wings in a bowl. Toss with half the sauce. Arrange on the baking sheets. Broil for 4 minutes on each side, or until crisp. Transfer back to the bowl. Toss with the sauce. Serve and enjoy your Instant Pot Chicken Wings!