Low-sodium chicken broth
3 cloves, minced
Fresh thyme leaves
Dry white wine
3/4 cup, grated
Ground black pepper
Instant Pot Risotto
- Heat low-sodium chicken broth in a saucepan over medium.
- Set Instant pot to Saute. Melt butter and add chopped onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until the onion is soft. Add minced garlic and thyme. Cook for 1 minute. Add arborio rice. Stirring, cook for 1 minute, until toasted.
- Deglaze the pot with the dry white wine. Cook until most of the wine is absorbed.
- Add chicken broth and cover the pot with the lid. Set the instant pot to Manual, High. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Once finished, turn valve to quick release. Add cheese and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy your Instant Pot Risotto!