Semisweet chocolate chips
Pinch kosher salt
White chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup
Irish Cream Truffles
1 h 20 m
1 h 30 m
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Add semisweet chocolate. Add cream. Melt.
- Remove from heat. Add Irish cream and salt. Stir. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Melt white chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave (20-second intervals).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make chocolate balls using a scoop. Arrange the balls on the baking sheet. With a fork, dip each ball into the melted chocolate until coated. Place the chocolate balls on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate. Serve and enjoy your Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles!