5, membranes and seeds removed
Italian ground sausage
1/2 cup, finely chopped
Long-grain white rice
2 cups, steamed
Ground black pepper
Italian blend cheese
1 1/2 cup, shredded (divided)
Italian Sausage Recipes: Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4). Prepare a casserole dish by greasing it.
- Place the peppers in the casserole dish.
- Cook Italian sausage in a skillet over medium for 8 minutes, or until browned. Add long-grain and mushrooms. Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper, salt, and cheese (1/2 cup). Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer the mixture to the peppers. Top with cheese (1/2 cup).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Serve and enjoy your Stuffed Bell Peppers!