10, sliced in half lengthwise, pith and seeds removed
8 oz, room temperature
Refrigerated crescent rolls
8 oz, shredded
Jalapeno Popper Mummies
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Mix cream cheese, jack cheese, chopped scallion, and 1/2 tsp salt until well blended.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Separate into 4 rectangles with a perforation in the middle. Seal the perforations with your fingers. Cut into 10 pieces lengthwise.
- Fill pepper halves with the cream cheese mixture. Wrap with the dough. Brush with beaten eggs. Place the Jalapeno Poppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the poppers from the oven. Press candy eyes into the cheese. Serve and enjoy!