Mozzarella string cheese
3 oz., cut into 12 cubes
1 lb., shaped into 12 patties
1 (6 oz.) can
Apple cider vinegar
Juicy Bacon Rolls
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Prepare a sheet tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Take a sausage patty and place one cube of cheese in its center. Mold the sausage around the cheese until it’s sealed.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the sausage, put the bacon wraps on a baking sheet, and let it freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Prepare the ketchup: combine the last five ingredients (from tomato paste to garlic powder) and ¼ cup water in a small sauce pot. Simmer for 10 minutes, cool, and serve with the bacon rolls.